Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Reading List

Going to make an effort to get more consistent with doing this again. Repeat until habit, right?

Creator-Owned Heroes #1; I enjoyed both stories, but was a bit overwhelmed by the shear amount of back matter. I'll wade through it at some point, the cover layout should have been a tip that this was more a magazine with comics then a comic book.

X-Factor #237; This team still needs a therapist on staff.

Journey Into Mystery #639; Don't worry, Kid Loki, my mom didn't get the reference either.

Defenders #7; I will buy just about anything with the Silver Surfer, that's an empirically provable fact. Defenders is doing something I love with it's plot: A Secret History that could, but doesn't, upset the status quo of it's shared universe for internally consistent reasons.

Mighty Thor Annual #1; I will buy just about anything with the Silver Surfer, that's an empirically provable fact. Thor and The Surfer fight space monsters? Sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment